Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help me change someone's life.

Dear family and friends,

As many of you know, I serve on the board of United Way of Miami-Dade, a cause I care deeply about. I have created my fundraising page to help raise money for United Way of Miami-Dade and help change someone's life.

United Way is so important to our community. Did you know it funds more than 130 programs right here in Miami-Dade? These programs help change the lives of countless individuals thanks to our support.

I invite you to join me in changing the life of someone in need of our help. Make a gift and be as generous as you can. If you already contribute to United Way, thank you for your support and consider giving more. Whatever you give, big or small, will make a difference.

I am doing this because it's something that I know will help change someone else's life for the better. I hope you will help and be a champion, too.

You can make your contribution online by visiting the link to my page below. Thank you so much for being a part of this.

more info:
http://uwmd.convio.net/site/TR/Events/BeaChampion?pxfid=1750&fr_id=1050&pg=fund&et=XP28hmMbOFTbksS2qi1P1A..&s_tafId=1121

No comments:

Post a Comment